Terms & Conditions
- Dipya Money Back Challenge is applicable on the pack of Dipya digestive care syrup, bought from our website www.vedistry.com & www.charak.com between the period of: 1st March 2023 TO 30th June 2023.
- Dipya syrup is formulated with potent Ayurvedic herbs like Draksha, Shatavari, Yashtimadhu, and Amla which are proven to relieve the symptoms of indigestion, and problems related to indigestion-like Bloating, Gases, burning sensation, and Post meal heaviness. Dosage of Dipya Digestive Syrup- 2 teaspoons twice a day after meals.
- If unsatisfied with the results, raise your refund request.
- Please note the terms and conditions to raise the refund request
- a. The refund request should be raised within 7 days of receiving the order.
- b. Fill up the Dipya Feedback form here- Click here and send it to [email protected] . Upon receiving the feedback form, you will receive a call back from our team.
- c. Post verification over a call, you can send us the product back (Dipya Digestive care syrup) at the below-given address:
Vedistry Pvt. Limited
Mr. Sandeep Badhe
653/01 Patil warehousing Corporation,
Near Kasheli metro station,
Kalher, Bhiwandi, Pin code- 421 302
- d. E-mail us the Invoice copy of the purchase, courier docket, PAN Card & cancel cheque at [email protected].
- e. Receiving upon all the above 4 mentioned documents – Invoice copy, Feedback form, Courier details & Product Pack, at the above address, our team will verify and credit the money to your account within 5-7 working days.
- For more details, visit: www.vedistry.com or call us at 8657451581.
- * The product claims are based on proven benefits of ingredients
- * Patients with pre-existing illnesses or undergoing therapies and allergies should consume the product only after consulting their healthcare professional.
- * The company shall not be responsible in any manner, for any consequences resulting due to pre-existing illnesses and allergies.
- * The Company reserves the right to amend (add, delete, or modify) the Terms and Conditions of the Offer.
- * Withdrawal of this offer is at the Company’s sole discretion.
*Terms and Conditions