After hot, exhausting, and sweltering summer, the rain showers bring a much needed relief and happiness for which we all are waiting desperately.
Walking in the rain, jumping in the waterlogged streets always makes a fun, but not to forget the probability of foot problems in monsoon. The moist cool atmosphere, waterlogged streets, and dampness are known causative factors for many foot problems in monsoon. Regular Feet care regimen is essential to keep your feet clean and smooth in monsoon.
As your feet are more prone to exposed to the rains, feet care is equally important along with skincare and hair care basics. Monsoon can lead to smelly feet, fungal infections, soft macerated skin and allergies if no proper precautions are taken.
This is the time when you need to put in a little more effort to take care of your feet and keep them clean and beautiful.
How to Take Care of Foot in monsoon
- Hygiene is most important in monsoon. Always wash your feet immediately after coming back home from the rains to avoid fungal infections during monsoon.
- Stay dry during monsoon, as damp feet, socks and shoes can lead to many foot problems. So make sure they are dry and neat at all times.
- Soak your feet in the hot water about 10 minutes. Use lemon drops in hot water to soak your feet, it helps reduce bad smell and avoids too much sweating on the feet.
- Use foot scrubber and then apply a good moisturizer that works effectively on hard skin and helps keep the heels soft and smooth.
- Not to forget to cut short your foot nails during the monsoon. It will prevent the dust and dirt from getting collected under your nails which may further lead to fungal infections.
- It is very important to wear correct footwear during rainy season, which will keep your feet protected from the dirty water during. The dirty sandals or slippers need to be washed clean if they are dirty with rain water.
Use herbal feet care products to ensure beautiful feet in monsoon:
moha: Foot Care Cream is a herbal cosmetic product by moha, enriched with Aloe, Papaya and Peppermint oil which are skin friendly carefully selected herbal ingredients and meticulously blended to produce immediate and lasting results.
moha Foot Care Cream luscious, creamy formula helps to soften, soothe and protect foot skin from getting damaged. It heals cracked feet and deeply nourishes, moisturizes and repairs skin and leaving your feet smooth and soft.
- Aloe vera in moha: Foot Care Cream offers high soothing, moisturizing & nourishing properties. It improves your skin’s ability to hydrate itself, aids in the removal of dead skin cells.
- Papaya promotes skin renewal and cell turnover. It helps in exfoliating the skin to reveal newer cells, and has restorative properties that soften your skin.
- Peppermint oil nourishes & improves the circulation of blood to your feet and leaves behind a soothing, cooling effect.
So, follow these simple feet care tips and use moha: Foot Care Cream to ensure soft and beautiful feet in monsoon.